Our Personalized Mini Bourbon Whiskey Barrel has been our top selling groomsman gift for five years. The recipient of this unique gift will become a master distiller from the comfort of his or her own home. The barrels were designed to quickly dispel the myth that aging spirits should be left to professionals. With Bluegrass Barrels, you will fully customize the aging, flavors, and most importantly, the final taste. The detailed instructions that come with each barrel will easily guide you through the curing (cleaning), filling and aging processes. Spirits can age in the cask from one week to three years. Once you’re done with a batch, just empty into a decanter and start something new! These babies make extremely awesome home décor and are perfect for groomsmen gifts, Father’s Day and housewarming parties.
There are a lot of mini barrels on the market but you won’t find any whose quality matches ours. Our barrels are handmade from real Kentucky bourbon barrels — they are NOT vinegar or tequila barrels like you’ll see on a lot of other websites. We take the craftsmanship angle extremely seriously. The quality of our barrels is as high as you’ll see at an actual distillery. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase or are having trouble getting started, let us know and we’ll guide you through the process or make a new barrel if necessary.
- Each barrel comes with a set of detailed instructions, a wood stand, spigot and bung.
- Handcrafted from authentic American White Oak Kentucky Bourbon Barrels.
- Black steel hoops wrap the barrel.
- Medium char (level 2-3).
- 1 liter measuers 6.5" x 4.5" x 4.5".
- 2 liter measures 7.5" x 5" x 5".
- 3 liter measures 8.5" x 5.5" x 5.5".
- Can also be used to blend and age rum, tequila or wine.
- Handmade in America.